WHAT IS BOTOX?
Botox is a technique used in many places in the medical field besides its aesthetic field. It is the easiest method in the treatment of wrinkles and fine lines that appear on the face area. In Botox treatment, no incision is made. Pain or pain is not felt during application. You can continue your daily life from where you left off. Botox, which is obtained from the bacteria named “Clostridium Botulinum”, is also used in the treatment of muscle problems such as excessive sweating, eye laziness, eye twitching, migraine pain, teeth grinding or cervical dystonia.
It would be better to explain this process against the question of what is Botox. The signals transmitted from the nerves to the mimic muscles in the application area cause the muscles to contract and temporarily take the paralysis effect. The contraction of the cells is prevented and the stiffening of the muscles is minimized. Abnormal muscle contractions also stop. In this way, facial muscles are relaxed for a while, wrinkles and fine lines are prevented.
HOW TO MAKE BOTOX?
Anesthesia cream is applied to the area 20 minutes before the Botox procedure. After thinning the botulinum toxin, it is injected into the muscles of the region in small doses with the help of fine-tipped needles. The processing time is about 15 minutes. The effect of the toxin occurs within an average of 24-72 hours.
IN WHICH ZONES CAN BOTOKS BE MADE?
* Between Kaş
* Around the eyes
* To chin and nose tip
* It can be applied to forehead, temple, neck and neck areas for migraine treatment.
* To the joints of the upper lip and nose to reduce the gum appearance
* For those who have teeth grinding, clenching discomfort, joints of upper and lower jaw.
* For people with angular face contours to get a more oval face
* Botox can be applied to reduce wrinkles around the lips.
* Neck area wrinkles,
* Armpit sweating,
* Palm sweating,
* Permanent application can be applied up to 6 months for the sole of the feet.
WHO CAN BOTOX BE MADE TO?
* It can be made to anyone who is over 18, who needs it.
* In patients with neurological disease, it can be done with the approval of a neurologist.
* It can be done with the approval of a doctor in people with severe allergies.
WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE BOTOX?
* People with diseases of the nervous-muscular system
* Breastfeeding mothers,
* Pregnant women should not get botox.
HOW LONG DOES BOTOX EFFECT?
The permanence of Botox varies from person to person according to the application area and dosage. The first application in the facial area lasts for an average of 4-6 months. In the subsequent transactions, the effect period is extended and may take up to 10 months over time. In the first application to the armpit area, while it regulates sweating for an average of 10-12 months, this period is extended to 16-18 months when it is reconstructed.
WHAT SHOULD I TAKE ATTENTION WHEN MAKING BOTOKS?
When Botox is applied by an experienced and experienced doctor, it has an effect that will provide the expectations of the patients. Botox can be applied by dermatologists, plastic surgeons and medical aesthetic specialists. The specialist to be applied should have detailed knowledge of the face anatomy and muscles. In addition, the substances to be injected for botox must comply with FDA standards.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO WHO WANT TO MAKE BOTOKS
* Do not use drugs with vitamin E content in the pre-Botox content.
* Do not use aspirin and equivalent drugs before the procedure.
* Do not feed on calcium after Botox.
* Do not use your facial expressions for at least 4 hours after the procedure.
* Lightly massage the botox area for 3 days regularly.
* Pay attention to the cleanliness of the region.
* Do not do sports on the day of Botox treatment, do not go to the hairdresser or sauna.
* You can apply a cold compress to the treated area.
* Do not enter the pool for 3 days following.